Posts tagged: food
whole wheat peanut butter & banana wrap with apple slices & boysenberry jam
Slice a banana in half and then insert popsicle sticks into each of the halves. roll the banana into an ounce of low fat yogurt. put them into the freezer!
Breakfast July 5th.
- 1 Cup of Raspberries
- 2 Cups of Blueberries
- 2 Cups of Strawberries
- 1/2 of a lemon
lettuce wraps with turkey, hummus and cucumber.. love the lettuce as an alternative to bread!
this is literally all i eat ever
lettuce wraps > life
I never liked spinach until I made an adventurous decision to buy some at the grocery store anyways… and turn them into Oven Baked Spinach Chips.
Now, spinach is my new best veggie friend. It tastes sooo ridiculously good. Let’s start baking!
• Bucket load of spinach leafs. I am talking about handfuls here!
• A bit of extra virgin olive oil, to coat the leaves. You don’t need a lot - for 400 grams of spinach leaves, I used 1 tablespoon of oil.
• Herbs. I used pepper, curry powder, red pepper powder, garlic powder and thyme.
1. Preheat oven at 120°C / 250F,
2. Rinse and dry the spinach leafs,
3. Place spinach in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil to coat the leafs,
4. Add herbs, toss it all around,
5. Place some baking paper on a tray, and lay out the spinach nice and evenly,
6. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking on them until they’re crisp!
I could eat buckets of this stuff. Yum! Enjoy your crispy veggies. :)
In one study, dieters who ate eggs for breakfast felt full for longer and lost more than twice as much weight as those who got the same amount of calories from a bagel for breakfast. Think beyond breakfast, too: eggs boost a salad’s staying power and make for a satisfying snack. Here are two dozen easy recipe ideas for eggs.
Did you guys know:
We have to EDUCATE OURSELVES!
Watch the documentary ‘Food matters’ and start educating yourself about what you put into your body right now.